Follow these instructions if you forgot your password and need to create a new one.
To get to the password recovery feature you can:
- Click this link to the forgot password feature: https://portal.shieldhub.com/forgotpassword or click the forgot password link from the login page.
- From the login page, enter the email address you used to sign up for ShieldHub. Click the Continue Button to proceed.
- Note: For legacy customers that have purchased a background check from ShieldHub prior to December 15, 2023, use the email that you used to purchase that background check.
- Check your email. If you had an account with ShieldHub, you will be sent an email.
If you do not receive an email, it may be that you do not have account at ShieldHub and can register a new account. If you believe you have an account under a different email that you no longer have access to, contact our customer support team.
- Verify your Email. Either click the Reset Password Button or enter the code on the verification page to proceed. Tip: you can copy & paste the verification code.
- You will then be asked to update your password. Both passwords must match in order to proceed. Your password will be updated immediately.