ShieldHub is designed to provided unparalleled portability to independent contractors. While you can always share your ShieldID with anyone, the portal also has a secure and easy way to share your ShieldScore with others.
You can Share your ShieldScore to any email from the Manage Network Feature.
- You can only Share your ShieldScore if you have an active background check. If not, you will be required to purchase a background check to enable your ShieldScore
- You must also have ShieldScore sharing enabled from your profile.
Sharing Your ShieldScore
- Click the Manage Network navigation item from the left sidebar.
- Select Share My ShieldScore from the Network Actions Drop Button
- You will then be prompted to enter the email of the intended recipient from the Share My ShieldScore modal screen:
- The portal will send an email invite them to view your ShieldScore. For security purposes, the users will be required to have a ShieldHub account before they can view any ShieldScore. The Smart link will automatically route the user to ShieldHub based on their current registration status.
- The system will automatically show your live ShieldScore. Users can then easily add you to their network.